I. Name and address of the responsible person
The person responsible within the meaning of the Basic Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is the:
Phone: +49 5 29 70 51
II. General information on data processing
first Scope of processing of personal data
In principle, we collect and use personal data of our users only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users takes place regularly only with the consent of the user. An exception applies to cases in which prior consent can not be obtained for reasons of fact and the processing of the data is permitted by law. Further information will be provided in the following explanation.
second Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as the legal basis for the processing of personal data. In the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required to carry out pre-contractual actions. Insofar as processing of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation that is subject to our company, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO as legal basis. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO as legal basis. If processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail over the first interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO as legal basis for processing
third Data deletion and storage duration
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is eliminated. In addition, such storage may take place if provided for by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. A blocking or deletion of the data takes place also, if a storage period prescribed by the mentioned norms expires, unless there is a necessity for the further storage of the data for a contract conclusion or a contract fulfillment.
III. Google Analytics
Our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
Google uses this so-called "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website
- (1) Information about the browser type and version used li>
- (2) The IP address of the user li>
- (3) Date and time of access li>
- (4) Websites from which the user's system accesses our website li>
- (5) Content / Request Page li>
- (6) Operating system and its interface li>
are usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. The website also uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()" so that data is processed only anonymously. The IP address is shortened by the last three digits, a clear assignment of the IP address is therefore no longer possible. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there.
Google will use this information on our behalf to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google will also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with other Google data. For these purposes, our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Data processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. DSGVO.
The data will be deleted automatically after a statistical evaluation at the latest within 26 months.
You can prevent the installation and storage of cookies by a corresponding setting in your browser software. We point out, however, that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to the full extent.
In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install:
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by setting an opt-out cookie in your browser, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again.
Set Google Analytics opt-out cookie.
By using the website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above. You can find more information about Google Analytics on the Internet at the following link from the manufacturer
IV. Google Maps
Our website uses the map service Google Maps.
via an API
Provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and an easy findability of the places we have indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
V. Contact form and e-mail contact
first Description and scope of data processing
On our website a contact form is available, which can be used for electronic contact. If a user has accepted this option, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and saved.
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
- (1) The IP address of the user li>
- (2) Date and time of registration li>
Alternatively, contact via the provided e-mail address is possible. In this case, the user's personal data submitted with the e-mail will be saved.
In this context, it does not pass on the data to third parties. The data is used exclusively for processing the conversation.
second Legal basis for data processing
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending a message via e-mail or contact form is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If the establishment of contact aims at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
third Purpose of data processing
The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in processing the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
4th Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of its survey. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of 26 months.
5th Opposition and disposal option
The user has the opportunity to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he may object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation can not continue.
The objection must be sent in writing (fax / email) to the contact details listed under I.
All personal data stored in the course of making contact will be deleted in this case.
VI. Rights of the data subject
If you process personal information, you are i.S.d. DSGVO and you have the following rights to the responsible person:
You can request confirmation from the person responsible about whether we process personal data that concerns you.
If such processing is available, you may request information from the person responsible about the scope and content of the data processing. As follows
- (1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed; li>
- (2) the categories of personal data being processed; li>
- (3) the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or are being disclosed; li>
- (4) the planned duration of storage of personal data concerning you or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage; li>
- (5) the right to rectify or erase personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing; li>
- (6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority; li>
- (7) any information available on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject; li>
- (8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information on the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject . li>
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
second Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to the person responsible, provided the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. The person in charge must make the correction without delay.
third Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
- (1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of your personal information; li>
(2) the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data; li>
- (3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims, or li>
- (4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh your reasons. li>
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State.
If the limitation of the processing after the o.g. If conditions are restricted, you will be informed by the person in charge before the restriction is lifted.
4th Right to Cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You may require the controller to delete your personal information without delay, and the controller is required to promptly delete that information.
The following reasons must be present:
- (1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. li>
- (2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing. li>
- (3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 (2) GDPR Opposition to processing. Li>
- (4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully. li>
- (5) The deletion of personal data concerning you shall be required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject. li>
- (6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8 (1) GDPR. li>
b) Information to third parties
If the person responsible has made the personal data concerning you public and is acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, it shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you have been identified as being affected, taking into account available technology and implementation costs Any person requesting deletion of any links to such personal information or of any copies or replications of such personal information.
The right to delete does not exist if processing is required:
- (1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; li>
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task which is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, which: has been transferred to the person responsible; li>
- (3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health in accordance with Article 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR; li>
- (4) for archival purposes of public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, in so far as the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or li>
- (5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. li>
5th Right to Information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the controller, he / she is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been corrected or deleted or that processing is restricted Unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort.
You have a right to the receiver to be informed about these recipients.
6th Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- (1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and li>
- (2) the processing is done by automated methods. li>
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that your personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one person to another, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
seventh Right to
You have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to prevent the processing of your personal data relating to you, which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to a profiling based on these provisions.
The controller will no longer process the personal data relating to you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is intended to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8th Right to revoke the data protection consent form
You have the right to revoke your privacy statement at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
ninth Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
- (1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller, li>
- (2) permitted by Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or li>
- (3) with your express consent. li>
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases referred to in (1) and (3), the person responsible shall take appropriate measures to uphold the rights and freedoms and their legitimate interests, including at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person by the controller, to express his / her own position and belongs to contesting the decision.
10th Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing concerns you personal data violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 of the GDPR.